Wednesday, June 9, 2010

zai jian xiao hong.

I tend to have emotional attachment to non-living objects.

I gave my car away today. Actually it's my brother's car but I am the one who is driving it most of the time :p
He is the first car I drove after getting my P license. Little but strong.

I knew he will be traded in for a new car last week.
Not until yesterday when the car dealer called, I'm still cool about the whole thing.

So yesterday I drove him out til late night.
Then I realized I need to clear out my things before handing him over.
Dug out so many rubbish, coins, parking tickets etc...
then I realized I have been ill-treating him for quite some time :p

The car was emptied, all car stickers removed..
Suddenly he looked so lonely... covering in dust. empty.

09.06.2010, 4pm - I handed the keys to my brother and he will do the "giving away" part.

I miss him already.
Thanks for being a shelter, on sunny or rainy days.
Thanks for giving rides to my family, friends, church members & maybe strangers.
Thanks for bringing me places.

You know,
so many people feel sad when they knew about your leave.
You have been a blessing to all of us.
You served us well, little red warrior!

I love you Little Red.
Our family loves you too.

Farewell. Hope to see you around, this time with a better owner.


T_______T

2 comments:

peacefreezer-pik yee said...

i miss u too~ ha
can imagine the kind of feeling....

wuwuwu TvT
aiyak,seems like over acting liao...

tigger_J said...

"Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne.
We'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne."