Sunday, February 17, 2013

Post CNY Syndrome

I am so lazy for everything.

It was a big knock on my head what the husband said to me today.

The husband: " I am feeling very scared."
Me: "Huh?"
The husband: "on your behalf."
Me: "Huh? Huh?!"
The husband: " Don't you feel that a huge WAVE of work coming your way?"
Me: "... ... "

I tried to make a list here but deleted it anyway... 
cz...

YEA I AM FEELING VERY SCARED NAO!! 

This is the reason why I took a big gulp of coffee and squeeze myself to finish a script for Thanksgiving sketch. 

This last minute habit of mine... haih. 

Hey... This is actually a very rare talk-crap-random-post in this blog. Appreciate it wei. 

 

2 comments:

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

i appreciate it so much.

lei ming

Ann said...

thanks for your kindness. lol.