Wednesday, March 25, 2009

when you see nice photographs...

do you know how much effort photographers put in?

Read about this photogrpaher in Ant's blog. (btw Ant is a great photographer)
Ben Chrisman


Learn to climb trees before learning how to take good photos..

When you see romantic pictures from engagement albums...

Do you know how many eyes are starring at the poor couple?
embarassing betul..


This artistic shot from a very unique angle...


gets all photographers lying flat on the ground eating dust...
hahah..

People around me probably knew that I love photography.
I love. But not pro.
There's a Chinese saying: to perform a task well, we must sharpen our tools.
I'm still praying for my DSLR. I can see it coming.
Dropping from the sky or whatever...

Photography. Graphic Design. Music. Band. Sketches. Drama. Filming. Multimedia.



Ok, so where to put Pharmacology, Molecular Biotechnology, Pathology, Immunology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Physiology?

I wonder.

=.=

2 comments:

-popjammerz- said...

high 5.
same here.
so let's do it together :P

Ann said...

hehe we are so in between.
yea let's go for some photography trips.but i need a good cam.
ah..let's pray together for it too!