Thursday, September 10, 2009

Graduated.

I know I have been lazy in blogging nowadays. I shall pick up the momentum again.
Well, my purpose of writing blogs is to make a record of important events in life.
and I can see that I have not been fulfilling it :p
Well, blame facebook.
Seriously, It's much more convenient.

3 years passed in a blink of an eye.
University life is officially, ended.

I felt grieve, surrendering my student ID in the office today.

Sometimes, I just want to stay as a little girl.
always.

No matter how reluctant I am to let go of all these... I am already moving on, unconsciously.
Then I realized, that's life.Nevertheless, I'm still proud of what I've accomplished so far.
All glory to God.

2006
I just can't believe that the girl eating Rocky in lectures...
is now graduated.

5.9.2009
she still loves Rocky though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The girl behind you, in the 2nd photo, is her name Ranjini?

Ping Han